• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm having roof trouble....Help me Sarsmi!!!

Alekslandr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm using the "white" (I call it light blue) tokuno roof tiles... On the east side of my roof there are spaces between the levels... It doesn't look good... Got a remedy, Sarsmi? Or anyone else.... Thanks in advance:coco:

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm using the "white" (I call it light blue) tokuno roof tiles... On the east side of my roof there are spaces between the levels... It doesn't look good... Got a remedy, Sarsmi? Or anyone else.... Thanks in advance:coco:
Yes actually! Well, not a perfect remedy, but a decent one. You can find some matching floor tiles and put those down under the roof tiles. Thats about as good as it gets. The artwork for all of those ceramic tiles is flawed and they don't line up properly, it's pretty annoying.

I'd experiment with the very light blue floor tiles and also whitish tiles to try to find a good color match.