• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Im going to check up on this random location thing

U

UOKaiser

Right now logicaly i beleive people going to hunt for the first week. I'll come back in a month to see if anybody still at it. I figure after 50-100 of these things treasure hunting activity will return back to being even less than it was before. 30 days before old ones randomize as well. This really sound tedious, annoying and well for the time that 100 maps takes and rewards there is alot better things to do that yield higher rewards in less amount of time than to go searching for these locations Especialy in 2d.

Either way who agrees with me now or disagree and I'll check up some time from now to see if your opinions have changed.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wrong

i did a lvl 6 and got 1 sot 1 alacrity 1 brittle sash 1 pile of ingredience of passion (6 of them), 45k gold, a marty

tmaps are going to be the easy way to gather ingredience

U

UOKaiser

wrong

i did a lvl 6 and got 1 sot 1 alacrity 1 brittle sash 1 pile of ingredience of passion (6 of them), 45k gold, a marty

tmaps are going to be the easy way to gather ingredience
Imbuing ingredient are easy to get. This might be another source but will have to wait it out untill after a month or so and see how you feel after 100-200 or so map to make sure.