• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm glad RL calls today

G

Cause i'm not overly impressed even now that its not perma lag :p

more NPCs with info, not this random guessing at what to do next. Clue's Hints...storyline.

Oh dang, wrong game.

I

imported_Coppelia

There'll be a nice amount of complaints once the event will be over and they'll say what players were supposed to do...

C

Connor_Graham

With that attitude, I'm glad you're off to work too.

Man, what a downer. Such a party pooper. There are a ton of people having a blast at the event, and everyone is getting a shot at getting the drops, not just 1 or 2 templates this time.

G

You should play other games and see what real events are like

C

Connor_Graham

Well then, maybe UO's not for you, and you should go play those other games. Not trying to be a smart ass, but it sounds like UO style isn't your cup of tea.

Can I have your stuff?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well then, maybe UO's not for you, and you should go play those other games. Not trying to be a smart ass, but it sounds like UO style isn't your cup of tea.

Can I have your stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that.

W

Wolfthistle

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Can I have your stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that.

[/ QUOTE ]

And a vote? ah... Motion Carried.