• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

im getting old.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so there was a time when a new publish came out i would stay up all night till the server went down just so i could be there on server up and go for some new stealables.

last night its midnight and im thinking.... i should stay up till sonoma goes down at 6am and go check for the new stealables.

at 1am im thinking.... *yawn* ya i dont think i can make it.....
but im smart!
so i run off to bed and set my alarm for 6am!!!
9am my wife wakes me up and tells me to get showered for work.
i turn to her and ask her if the alarm went off at 6am???

she said yes - in fact she had to roll over me and turn the damn thing off after it went off for like 2 minutes!

so not only could i not stay awake for the new stuff i couldnt even get UP for the new stuff!

bloody hell im getting old.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's ok... I got three of them on Sonoma. :p

Getting up at server wouldn't have helped because they didn't spawn at server up this time.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's ok... I got three of them on Sonoma. :p

Getting up at server wouldn't have helped because they didn't spawn at server up this time.
Care to post their locations and rarity?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got all 3 armor pieces, all three are rarity 8. I will do the best I can describing what I remember (though I cannot tell you what piece came from what location).

First piece was right at the bottom of the hut stairs if you come in through the Doom Dungeon Entrance.

Second piece was in the farthest south/southwest room you can go hanging in the center hanging on something like a post.

Third was in the same room you spawn the Bone Demon, near the NPC you turns the bones into.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
thanks S_S!

what do you mean they didnt spawn at server u p?

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awesome!
I was up until 3 on Sonoma obsessing on BOD's and didn't make it to server save.