• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm done with UO

V

Vyal

I'm done with this game I used to have alot of friends in tram but as they all know I became a fel only person. I met a few cool people most have quit the game. The latest crew I have been hanging with EGO 82, they even have some stupid pound sign guild now.

Anyhow i'm quiting UO I spend to much time playing with people only to have them turn around gank me inside a guild house. Just had enough.......

My account is pretty good, tamer with super, gm tailor smith arms lore miner, mage necro peacer, and a faction theif with gm fishing, fencing, swords, and carto on stones. Ooo and there is my archer :/

If anyone wants to buy it email me at [email protected].

G

galefan2004

Its been fun dieing to your pixies while trying to sick my dragon on you. I can totally understand your reasons for leaving the game. You joined a guild filled with fel trash and you seemed to think it wasn't going to show its true colors. A lesson I learned slowly is that if you don't like dealing with immature people then stay out of Felucca. The PvP system in this game has been so successful that every game that has actually made money went the exact opposite of it. Good luck to you in all you do, and may you find hapiness in another game or whatever else interests you.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorc gave all his stuff away and got hooked on uo again lolz.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Nay, but I did throw my suit away on Accident

/wrists

S

Sunrise

The PvP system in this game has been so successful that every game that has actually made money went the exact opposite of it

This has to be the best line for UO PvP Ever.