• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) I'm Considering that invite to party with duels at my castle roof

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hello all

Now where Tug fixed my lag in my castle, I'm considering that invite to party with duels at my castle roof.

If you have seen my castle roof, you will know it is a little bigger than normal castle roofs, so there should be room for duels in the center (old roof) and the party around it.

I have not much experience in organizing rallies. I want it to be informal.
If anyone can help me with ideas, it would be great.

I will need help from some of the PvP'ers to handle the duel part and I will need some of the non PvP'ers to help me with the party and be sure all do have food and drinks.

I am going to invite the whole shard and I hope we can do it without I have to clean the party areal for blood. If someone need to fight and the roof center is not fre, there are always the road to fight on.

I do not have a dato yet. If you want to help making it a success, send me a PM.

I hope to see a lot of the shards younger members too. In the past, my NEW2 graduations party was a help for young players to meet the guilds on the shard.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
About the duels, I'm thinking of the reward for winning. It could be a deed with Relic, Essences, other imbuing resources or anything else stackable a PvP'ers would like to win.

So when a duel start, all who is part in the duel, give their deed to the duel master and he will then give it to the Winner. Think the value should be 50-100k for a deed. This way good duelister can make a nice profit and their rewards can't be looted.

Sure if someone want to accept a full loot duel, that will be ok too, but all who is part in the duel have to agree.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or you could just let them duel in GM made armor and it truly becomes a PvP skill v skill and not a Prodo Shard of item v item match.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Or you could just let them duel in GM made armor and it truly becomes a PvP skill v skill and not a Prodo Shard of item v item match.
Naeh, I want it to be informal, just like when we had duels at the road in old days. People should use the gear they use to PvP in. If 2 duelanter want to make a duel in GM gear, that's their choice.

It's more about having fun than about being the Winner of the whole event. Some may go home with more reward deeds than others, some may go home with no deeds.

Yet it's only an idea.

Also some of the good PvP'ers, could accept a fight a poor or young PvP'ers, where only the good PvP'er turn in a reward to try to get some of the younger ones test their skills.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Frodo you are welcome to show up and if you can find one who will duel in GM armor, then go for it.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not full of BS, just exaggerating. I played some servers where it was pre-pub 16 already. I guess my point is that GM made dueling sounds very unappealing... but if anyone would want to pure mage duel in GM armor I'd be down.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For new players or players who might be afraid to lose their items for them have a nakked wrestling match.