• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IM BACKKKKKKK!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Boy People He's Back!! Yay!!! Siege's Savior has returned for a whole month! Wahooo!!! Thanks for your announcement lord puffy.

I

imported_Luka Melehan

Thats funny. Kelmo was just wondering about you the other day. I think he was getting worried. *s* WB

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

DID YOU MISS ME!!!
ILL BE ON ALOT NOW FOR THE NEXT MONTH

[/ QUOTE ]

*dancing with joy*

G

<blockquote><hr>

*feints*

[/ QUOTE ]
# A feigned attack designed to draw defensive action away from an intended target.
# A deceptive action calculated to divert attention from one's real purpose.
Faints
intr.v. faint·ed, faint·ing, faints

1. To fall into a usually brief state of unconsciousness.
2. Archaic To weaken in purpose or spirit.

G

<blockquote><hr>

*feints*

[/ QUOTE ]

Was he fencing with you?

-Skylark

P.S. Sorry, I have been reviewing legal documents all week, supposedly executed by "professionals" and I have my red pen of death out...and I am grumpy.

G

COOL , KOC is SO Boring without you !!!!! They don't do anything while you are gone ... I need some gold you guys gonna be at the Champs ????

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Oh Boy People He's Back!! Yay!!! Siege's Savior has returned for a whole month! Wahooo!!! Thanks for your announcement lord puffy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Figures, guys been playing here a month and still doesnt realize I could care less what he thinks :p

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm not sure anyone cares what you think either! haha! me so funny...

G

Puffy is your role model its ok you can tell us when you grow u want to be just like him dont you?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Puffy is your role model its ok you can tell us when you grow u want to be just like him dont you?

[/ QUOTE ]

of course! He's the best always &amp; forever love the pufffy...

G

Puffy is my role model too!

One day I will be a crafter with my own hate threads on the boards!

Welcome back Puffy

Kind regards

S

Sir Ha-ward

Bah, i thought u said u were back, i havent seen you on icq yet

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

COOL , KOC is SO Boring without you !!!!! They don't do anything while you are gone ... I need some gold you guys gonna be at the Champs ????

[/ QUOTE ]

What, you gonna scrape together another whole 100k in the next two weeks?

A

Alex the Gray

yes, I kept asking everyone I met- "where's Puffy?" the place just isn't the same without him!" Glad to see ya

A

Alex the Gray

also- I got off dial up and got some cable hs finally. Yes, civilization is encroaching upon these lands. You are one of the folks Im looking for to teach me about pvp.
Cyas soon I hope

Skills are low but morale is high!