• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IM BACK

L

Labrynth

Just restarted my uo account havent played in like 4 years was wondering if ne one could help me get into the swing of things i would like to join a guild i have quite a few chars that some pretty decent skills rangin form smithing to taming and pvp all that fun stuff thanks for the hlep

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back!

If you got question , feel free to ask them here or at UO Players corner and we will see if we can help you out! :)

L

Labrynth

basically i would really just love and active guild who does lots of fun stuff to get into and maybe help me catch up so i can help out

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Welcome back! :)

If you have't done it already, you should upgrade your account to Mondain's Legacy. If you buy the 9th Anniversary Collection box ($19.99), you'll get access to everything from ML + a few other things. :)

See you out there...

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! :)

Don't know if you are an english or german speaking person, but you could take a look at the official list on Drachenfels. Most of the guilds have websites where you can read about them first and then decide if you like the guys and gals ;)

Have fun!

N

Nenime

Wellcome back, Labrynth :)
I came back to UO early this year and I tell you I'm completely into it again. There are some new and clever skill combinations and I had to learn much from scratch again - what is a good thing. It was sad to see that many of my former pals have left as well (waiting for them to come back ;)) but here on Drachenfels you meet a lot of friendly, helpful and funny people everyday - and I'm not even in a guild. Amazing! :thumbsup:

When it comes to PVP I really can't help you because I'm the lamest duck ever. My (red) neighbor just gave up on hooking my lunch box - too pathetic. :sleep2:

L

Labrynth

thanks everybody im english speaking have met some really nice people since i have cam back sad to say not alot of guantlet runs going on i have no clue what else i can do to pass time was wondering if ne one had any hints to help get the points for suits and stuff