• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm Back.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everybody, who is still playing?

I'm planning on transferring a PvP character to Atlantic and Lake Superior.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I've moved to first person shooters. Haven't been in UO much lately, tbh. Atlantic's PvP scene is still very busy, though, from what I hear.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've moved to first person shooters. Haven't been in UO much lately, tbh. Atlantic's PvP scene is still very busy, though, from what I hear.
Yeah, I'm playing Modern Warfare 3 at the moment. What first-person shooters are you playing? I'm looking forward to PvPing on Atlantic and Lake Superior. I'm hoping to eventually start a PvP crew on both shards too.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
MW3 is pretty good, but I'm really loving Battlefield 3. BF3 is on sale 50% off at Origin atm: http://store.origin.com/. I also play a free-2-play FPS called Combat Arms.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sup sucka,glad I got to see ya before you bailed on us.here I'll hit you up on the eastside

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Atlantic is nice.