• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm back...

M

Mystyka

Hello to all those who remember me (yes Ive been gone too long)
Real life has gotten in the way and one must keep their priorities balanced.
Ive been reading up seeing if there's any way I could ever possibly catch up to the times here with everything new and frankly..
I'm overwhelmed and confused..
So many changes and new faces.
So most likely Ill be selling off 12 years worth of stuff on 7 accounts. Yes I still have all my accts active..
So my question is.. is there a place where I can get a idea what the prices are for everything
I'm sure all you old timers know where The Hot Zone is in Luna..You can leave me a message there on the bulletin board or here :)
Ill prob also want to know who holds the most events these days as Ill prob throw a few events with awesome prizes to leave with a bang *grins* That, or just start tossing million checks down to the new players;)
Any ideas anyone?
Im open to all suggestions

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hi
Welcome back. Sorry to see you're only back to sell your stuff though :(
ICQ me Ill help out when I can.... which will have to be tomorrow bc I am going to bed.
Good to see you.

M

Mystyka

Hey Flutter.. Its wonderful to see youre still around.. So many new faces.
I decided this morning I cant part with so many memories so Ill be keeping at least 2 accts open and trying to play catch up..
Too many memories..all of them good..
So Ill be cleaning up 5 other accounts to close down. All 7 houses are maxed out so it wont be easy..lol
Any help will be greatly appreciated.. :)

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SA brings in a bit more fun, but it gets old quickly. The best thing you can do is find a good group of people who are all about playing this game to have nothing more than good old fun. But that's far and few between nowadays if you just read things like these stratics forums...

If you wana sell, Luna.... still.

M

Mystyka

Ahh.. Okay I shall give it a go..I read UO Hall and was so lost with all the changes in skills armor (imbueing(?) And of course I dont have the SA expansion .. I;ve been gone too long haha
I DO see a few loyal members of HOT are hanging in though (does me proud)
So.. I'll start with 2 houses clear and clean ..and figure this out..Does anyone do Prism of Light peerless anymore? Shiimmering? Is it worth it anymore ?
Any tips ? Do I need to revamp my armor or anything?
whew..Where do I begin?? LOL

M

Mystyka

Hey Bob..
My week did NOT go well since I came back ..haha I was hacked on the 19th (day after I posted) I'm okay though.. A little upset cause they really messed up my Facebook account lol.. I caught it before they could hurt me elsewheres.. Good seeing YOU here as well.. I AM still back.. Just had to spend the last week cleaning up my computer, bank accounts etc.. bleh
The FBI Cyber Crimes Force is taking care of everything else...
I'll see ya in Catskills ;) I have alot of catching up to do :)