• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm back!!!!

K

Kippy

Well... after a busy summer and dealing with RL issues, I thought I would give you guys an update ;-)

I was NOT planning on returning to Toontown but someone gave me hope on recovering Kippy. After a long wait (18 months) with the help of many friends, at the beggining of september Kippy was back! To celebrate this event, my friends decided to allow me less then 8 weeks to max her, (I needed golf, race and fishing and I still didn't have a boss suit) so on Halloween night, myself and my other black cat friends did an 8 black cats 137 maxing :D
With the rush of my returning event completed, I decided that it was time for me to make an official come back :)
Hope to see you guys around Toontown and hopefully I will be able to attend some of the usual sunday runs :)

Love ya'll and I missed you guys :D

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WB Chanty!
I kept seeing "Kippy" in the Top Toons and figured it was an imposter, but ya never did know if it was you or not. Glad you come back around!

G

Granjell

Wow - long time no see! Hope you're having fun back in TT.