• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Im back!

R

Rapson

Yes, it's another one of "those" threads. I just recently started up again, about a week ago and I've made it up to lvl 14 on my warrior (couldnt play the past 4 days due to work), but I haven't really met anyone on my server for lvling up with, I've gotten into a couple of groups, but they're just PL groups and no one really talks. I'm on the Bismarck server....anyone know a decent server with talkative people? MMO's are always more fun when you have someone to play with! Thanks a lot

A

Airslash

as trish told me,most of seem to play on Caith Sith server.
Perhaps you ought to join us :)

R

Rapson

I might have to do that. Debating on just starting over again or doing a transfer thingy...I'm only lvl 14...hmm...guess I'll have plenty of time to think while I'm at work

K

kouper

Well, yet another return thread, sounds like FFXI Is the place to be at the moment. I'll be starting up on cait sith in a little bit, and when I get my old account back (if) I'll bring it to cait sith as well....

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At level 14, I'd just start over. unless you have accumulated an insane amount of money or tough to get rare/ex gear at this point.

Welcome back to the game, btw :)

K

kouper

I just barely realized why I want my old account back so badly, I forgot before my friends had quit one of em had given me his baron +1 set.... lol. I just found my note about it on xbl... On second thought it would be n my mail, so I wouldnt have it... sad. hahaha

R

Rapson

At level 14, I'd just start over. unless you have accumulated an insane amount of money or tough to get rare/ex gear at this point.

Welcome back to the game, btw :)
I only have like 10k gil and I've found a lvl 1 rare/ex robe/cloak, that gives like +5str and 3def

Y

YoungUn

Welcome back! I'd just start over again, the first few levels are kinda fun anyways, gives you a chance to kill more wabbits.