• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm back!

C

Caelas

After a much needed four month break from WoW, I'm back in action! Woohoo!

Just thought I'd celebrate. Hehe. :coco:

I stopped playing right as the level 30 mount patch came out...any other changes since then? Any small background nerfs or buffs I might want to know about?

L

Lag

A lot. For one, I started working here o_O Hi I'm lag.

Also.

For Pony!

C

Caelas

Lag, you make my playing life miserable. You slow down my instances, you kill me in raids, and you make me take it up the...

Oh...you aren't THAT Lag.

FOR PONY!

E

Emuishere

You may want to start going through the patch notes etc. to see the currant changes and in News I just posted some of the upcoming.

N

Nyaz

Of course I read LFG! I also read Least I Could Do along with a multitude of other webcomics including (but not limited to):
Xkcd, Ctrl+alt+del, Reallife comics, Little Gamers, Dark Legacy, Three Panel Soul, Apple Geeks, Questionable Content, etc. etc.