• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

im back and i got questions

G

hello i have been wanting to come back to TSO for a long time but never had the time till now. I have a couple questions if anyone would help..

its been a year since i played, can i expect my account to be intact or will i have to start over?

what is ea-land? i see its all the cities but how does that work? i can only remember playing on 1 city at a time - what does this change in the game?

thanks

G

Welcome back, Evenerick.

It is highly unlikely that your property, inventory and sims are still around, sorry.

But to answer your other questions, EA Land is the new all in one city. You may have 4 sims in EA Land. At some point in the future we may even have the ability to play them all at once.

There are so many changes and future possiblities, that it is all but impossible to tell it all in a post. So check out the Blog, the Wiki, and the Stickies (has all the links) at the top of this forum.

G

The TSO-E blog and the Wiki site are the best places to go for the full 'scoop' on EA Land. All the production cities will soon be merged together into EA Land, and then the production cities will be closed down. When the cities merge, you'll keep everything you accumulate in the production cities, except simoleans. When everything is said and done, there will only be 2 cities, EA Land and TC3. There's a FAQ at the top of this page that shows the order in which the production cities are gonna be merged, so if you want to create sims in those cities that are gonna be merged first, you can take the 'bullet' train into EA Land when sim move is enabled, that will allow you to move before the merge, but if you do that you'll only keep the items in your inventory, and lose your property. If you let your sim be merged with the city, you will keep whatever property you have been able to build.

But yes, unfortunately if you went a year without paying, it's almost a certainty that your account will be wiped clean, with the exception of Betaville sims if you have a family there. Those aren't purged, for some reason. If you did continue paying, and just didn't play, then your account would still be in tact just like you left it, however

Welcome back to the game!