• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm back after 9 years

Magnolia_Pacific

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I got bored of the modern MMOs, and wanted to come back to the first MMO that I started playing: UO.

What a world of changes!

I'm on Pacific, and I used to hang out in the help channel to chat, pass time and help the occasional lost adventurer.

I'm looking to kickstart my UO 'career' again. Are there any PvM guilds or alliances that are still active?

I'm usually online during 5-8am on weekdays and 10pm onwards on weekends, PST.

atlanticScorpion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all I 'd like to say welcome back. Second, alot has changed and people have moved to different shards but the game is still here and you have a lot of catching up to do. So don't give up if you don't find what your looking for on Pacific. You can get alot of help on these boards also. Good Luck.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any member of the RP Alliance would be more than happy to help you! Look for some of the following Guilds and or post here for assistance.

R3
SAGE
T.F.
RSB
and many more!

Lady Kahlan
GM of R3
244373602 ICQ

Magnolia_Pacific

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks, Lady Kahlan.

I'm very interested in signing up. My ICQ UIN is 7534552.

Right now, i'm just roaming around the world trying to skill up taming, which is such a pain to skill up! =_______=