• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm Baaaaaack (Like anybody noticed i left)

• Thread starter Wascally Wabbit
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

Wascally Wabbit

Hey people of stratics and beyond. I'm back from a... year long break. I missed ToonTown and all of it's Cog-destroying excitement but most importantly i missed my friends here :(. I came back to find that before i left i had at least 5 friends on all the time. Now i barely have anybody on at any day of the week. I'm trying to find out what happened to all my friends. I remember Aimee saying she was having trouble with paying membership, but i'm lost at the whereabouts of Joe,Marge,Deb, And well everybody that played a year ago :p. I miss doing boss runs, mints,DA's, CGC's, and because being lureless i have extreme difficulty with a successful VP trip. I still miss everybody even if they forgot i existed :D

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Welcome Back! A lot have moved onto other games, but quite a few still read here and I'm sure they will pop in. We still have Sunday night boss battles and beanfest starting at 7pm EST in Kooky Grove. WB! :D

T

toontownhappy

Welcome back! I'm still here on occasion, even though I no longer play.

G

Granjell

Hey Snuffy! Welcome back, a lot of us "tried" Wizard 101 and kind of got sucked into it. But we still check in. Glad you made it back.

C

Crazy Fireball

Welcome back!

Alot of people went to Wizards 101, so if you dont want to get hooked, dont try, lol,.

L

Little Sadie

WB! As Crazy Fireball said, lots went over to Wizards. Great game! :)