• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm angry.

• Thread starter imported_Danny Dots
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Danny Dots

Okay, so i have been trying to get into the game all weekend. All i wanted to do was play TSO and have a good time.

Then I foundout that Skilling was raised to 243% because of problems with in the game.

Well I could not skill at all with this fast speed. I was having the biggest problem of them all. I couldnt even get into the game. After trying for hours and hours and I finally get in and then kicked out. After getting kicked out i tried again for hours to get into the game.

I finally get back into the game, only to get error 23's every 5 damn minutes. It seems that the storm of error 23s is now over. Yet, this is the first time EA/Maxis has allowed me to enter the game all weekend. I was skilling for two minutes with the increased skill speed and now its back at 118!

WHAT? I am the one, and i know here are other, that couldnt get into the game at all, all weekend. Now that I can get in, I dont get anything. Instead, people who werent having any problems gets to get there skills up all weekend and i dont. I understand people are having object issues but what about the people who couldnt even enter the game? Its just not fair at all. What are we getting?

People with broken objects dont lose time to skill. People who cant enter the game lose time to skill.

PS - as im typing this, another error 23. I have never gotten error 23s before this storm of them tonight.

C

Cruz Cavera

Sorry Danny, :/

We are all expirencing these Errors. I am currently not able to load a lot due to the "Avatar Leasing Error". So, I feel ya. Hopefully once the issue with Bots are resolved they can focus more on the Tech Issues.

I

imported_Danny Dots

its okay. its not such a huge deal. i dont mean to be a big pancake over something that doesnt mean much, but the speed skilling would of really helped me out since i was able to play all weekend. and now that i can get into the game they turn it off... it should be the other way around, you know.

G

When they do those speed increases they generally only last a VERY short time, an hour or so pretty much. Almost not even worth bothering with nd extremely frustrating because of the login issues that never get fixed then not to mention *if* u even get on the house u probably want is full already! ;p.

C

Cruz Cavera

Yep I do.. I missed it the other night.. I think it will come around again because it is being tested. So you are completely out of luck

T

Trish Stratus

I totally understand and feel your pain Danny. SS that this has happened to you.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

When they do those speed increases they generally only last a VERY short time, an hour or so pretty much. Almost not even worth bothering with nd extremely frustrating because of the login issues that never get fixed then not to mention *if* u even get on the house u probably want is full already! ;p.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but its annoying to have an event during a log in issue that is their fault. Its even more annoying to get into the game, get into a house that is basically full, get an error 23, get kicked out of the game, log back in, and the house is full. repeat that about ten times.

G

oh i know and agree. they NEED to address these many bugs instead of trying newer things on each update. some bugs we've had since the begining and are still not fixed.

I mean in the regular production cities this never was the case. When thee were bugs in the *test center* build they got fixed before rushing the crappy update out to the other cities. now it seems everything is rushed out to ealand regardless so lon g as it doesnt destroy the end users computer its a go, LOL.

G

You guys are overreacting.

EA-Land is still in its beginning stages. Plus this was the weekend. EA was not fully staffed. If they were, they likely could have fixed these errors. I'm sure they will be ironed out over the course of the week.

In the mean time, you still have the production cities if you are in need of a fix. I realize that they are not *as* busy as they were, but there are still enough people in AV and BF to have a good time.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

You guys are overreacting.

EA-Land is still in its beginning stages. Plus this was the weekend. EA was not fully staffed. If they were, they likely could have fixed these errors. I'm sure they will be ironed out over the course of the week.

In the mean time, you still have the production cities if you are in need of a fix. I realize that they are not *as* busy as they were, but there are still enough people in AV and BF to have a good time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not overreacting. i am not yelling and i am not leaving the game.
I'm just saying they have the whole thing backwards.
Speed skilling should be given to those who could not log in the whole weekend. the raised payouts should be rewarded to those who werent able to play the game this weekend and make money.

I am a returning player, the only sims i have is in EA Land. Even if i wanted/had sims in the old cities i was able to log into that part of the game either.

I

imported_Shirl1211

I feel for you Danny. I have had my share of issues as well but the most frustrating of all is missing out on something that can really be usefull to your game. I hope they continue throwing in that skill speed , especially for the bug magnets like us . Hope ya get back in the game without any issue..Good Luck!!!!

I

imported_Shirl1211

How are you suppose to act? Have you had the problem of being unable to log into the game for days at a time. I did not see anyone overreacting, what I am reading here is mostly fact and frustration.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry Danny, :/

We are all expirencing these Errors. I am currently not able to load a lot due to the "Avatar Leasing Error". So, I feel ya. Hopefully once the issue with Bots are resolved they can focus more on the Tech Issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive seen the bots at work all weekend - the same sims - i cant even bear to go to a money house that they are in - it makes my blood boil and yes i reported

Z

Zinzi

It seems everytime someone complains about real issues - they are told that they are negative or overreacting...? After all; we are all paying customers, right? I mean would you not complain if you bought any other merchandise and it didn't work right? Why do people act as if the devs are doing us favors every time they actually do fix something? That's their job and they get paid for it too, I expect.