• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm a human with elf eyes and I hate it!

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
So I raced changed my original toon who was human to an elf to tame a cu sidhe, I ended up with Blaze Cu Sidhe. That was my adventure into Cu Sidhe quickly over, plus I disliked being an elf because of its night sight. I know I know! You're probably wondering why?!
But I enjoy the night time in game, it gives it a cool setting including dark caves and other places.
I race changed back to a human, purchased Pads of the Cu Sidhe so i could ride my blaze.
Now I have realized my eyes for some reason are still of an elf because I have night sight on still.

Is this a bug and has anyone else experienced this?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I remember a few weeks ago some people mentioned problems with night sight and items cancelling each other out etc. Most of my characters are elves, so I haven't noticed. I do agree though, the game can look really pretty when it's dark!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm afraid a vast majority of my characters are elves... weak eyed humans are unappealing to me. So can't say that I've noticed... but you might try putting on a couple of Night Sight Items and see if putting them on and taking them off (at night) fixes it.

Might work. The least it will do is force a status check.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I raced changed my original toon who was human to an elf to tame a cu sidhe, I ended up with Blaze Cu Sidhe. That was my adventure into Cu Sidhe quickly over, plus I disliked being an elf because of its night sight. I know I know! You're probably wondering why?!
But I enjoy the night time in game, it gives it a cool setting including dark caves and other places.
I race changed back to a human, purchased Pads of the Cu Sidhe so i could ride my blaze.
Now I have realized my eyes for some reason are still of an elf because I have night sight on still.

Is this a bug and has anyone else experienced this?
Wait... so you are saying you just happened to wander in and tame a blaze cu?

Way to bury the lead.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Way to bury the lead.
Yeah I was thinking that too. OP said it so matter of factly as if it wasn't a big deal at all.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
I'm afraid a vast majority of my characters are elves... weak eyed humans are unappealing to me. So can't say that I've noticed... but you might try putting on a couple of Night Sight Items and see if putting them on and taking them off (at night) fixes it.

Thank you! I shall try that.
I feel like my human has stolen the eyes of an elf and its now cursed.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran

Way to bury the lead.
Yeah it was early one morning my time when the server was dead. Someone idiot tried to kill it whilst I tamed it and got instantly killed by it, the troll in help chat Pickles or known as Saul was obviously unskilled because he died faster than DVD when torrents were released.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran

PRAISE THE SUN MY FRIEND!
That actually worked, thank you so much.