• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Ilshenar overland Niter Deposits?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is this supposed to be happening?

When I was doing my "2 hour" mining test entry, I found 3 overland niter deposits nowhere near dungeons or water.

Two were between the Valor gate and the Cyclops.
One was on the back side of the Sorcerors Dungeon in the south valor region, literally at the furthest point on that mountain from the river, on the north face.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stumbled ower a deposit at Spitituality shrine some minutes ago. I was on my way to mushroom cave. Never saw one before but came back with my miner and mined 97 niter . Not wearing luck. Went back to my first char and continued towards the cave, and there in the grass was another niter deposit. Came back on my miner and mined 60-ish niter!:danceb: