• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ilsh Mel

• Thread starter Lord Arcane
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Lord Arcane

ok i stayed quiet long enough why do you people have to lure? you do know gms can be called on you for it plus if you just stay at top and die so the mobs stay up there people will be more then happy to res you instead of dragging crap all over making everyone else pay for your stupidity.

sorry but its just childish we all come there to hunt not run around trying to get the mobs back up top. i for one rather res one person then a whole room.

also when a paragon balron spawns how hard is it to WALK not RUN if you run it targets you if you walk it doesn't how hard is that its last day i go there to get some kill in and all i was doing was resing people and killing the paragon balrons then people would just drag more down, was like omfg

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pats Arcane's shoulder*

I have no idea what you're talking about b/c I haven't been in Ilsh to fight Mel (I'm assuming Melissa, new quest?). But if you need help accomplishing something I'm there, PM me! :)

L

Lord Arcane

hehe i don't need help ask anyone whos seen me there is just it bugs me to see people luring mobs and messing up other peoples game time when 90% of people are more then happy to res and give you bandaids if you die and not lure, like the paragon balrons i can easily take out by myself but its just the fact i'm not there to do that i'm there to kill mel you know and people rather kill everyone else then die their selfs and get res and given free bandaids to kill the mel honestly i just miss the respect people use to have for other player most people now just think about their selfs, theirs been MANY time i die just so i wouldn't lure the mobs on others and i feel thats whats right cuz you can always get your title lord or what ever back but why lure and some people can kill paragon balrons as i can some do better then me at it but fact is they shouldn't do it you know oh well life goes on its just a game hehe and that what we all have to remember

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What skill template do you have to solo a paragon balron? I can do regular ones on the tamer and archer relatively easily but I dunno about a paragon!

L

Lord Arcane

Lord Arcane is
120 taming
120 lore
120 music
120 peace or discord (depens what i'm hunting or taming)
100 magery
100 vet
40 med
135 str (122 hp)
145 int (175 mana)
15 dex (21 Stam)
stats change with luck suit but thats what i got with my normal suit on

if you want i'll take ya balron hunting with me some time :)
but i'll tell you right now hehe walk if paragon spawns for some reason if you run they drop their target and go after you, if you walk slow they keep on your pet or what ever. just like trick for dealing with paragons

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you want i'll take ya balron hunting with me some time :)
but i'll tell you right now hehe walk if paragon spawns for some reason if you run they drop their target and go after you, if you walk slow they keep on your pet or what ever. just like trick for dealing with paragons
Sure yea that would be awesome. I wanna see that template in action! Don't worry about me with the paragons.. I've been around them plenty. ;)

(but never a paragon balron!)

L

Lord Arcane

hehe they are fun to do, i like doing them cuz not many go there just for the reason of the paragon but i like hunting big mobs anceint wyrms too i till got to find a wyrm paragon and see if i can take it out hehe, blight grove is fun to do solo too takes long time but can be done, can you tell i get bored lol

Icq me some time and i'll take you bally hunting 171701606