• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Illegal Scripting

• Thread starter ValenceTrident
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

ValenceTrident

I don't think CCP is doing enough to crack down on scripters. They are EVERYWHERE and DESTROYING the game. I'd like to start a protest of some sort.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very well you can start by buying an Apoc, fitting it with smartbombs, and then insure it fully. If you buy well you can make back amost 100% of your money as you podkill the scripters.

Other than that I suggest joining the ranks of 1000s of concerned players on the official forums.

:drama:

B

Belmarduk

Insured armageddon with 8 large yf- smarties,plates to nearly 30k armor does the trick too and is cheaper - only watch your sec-status though.... It sucks not being to fly through highsec...

killing 5 retrievers + their pods (no prob in a 0,7 sys without concord present !) takes you from 5,0 to -3,2 in seconds.... It was worth it though hehe
Took me a while to get back to being able to fly in 1,0 though.

O

Ozmodan

Hey, you can avoid the big sec loss, by just not podding them. None of them spend money for implants or such, so podding does not hurt them in the least. You don't get much of a sec loss for just killing the ship.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, you can avoid the big sec loss, by just not podding them.
I'm assuming he used Smartbombs....... so its kinda hard to avoid much of anything but a short drop and a sudden stop via CONCORD.

B

Belmarduk

I'm assuming he used Smartbombs....... so its kinda hard to avoid much of anything but a short drop and a sudden stop via CONCORD.
Insured armageddon with 8 large yf- smarties,plates to nearly 30k armor does the trick too and is cheaper - only watch your sec-status though.... It sucks not being to fly through highsec...

;)