• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ignorance.

A.Entreri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was trying to sell some leppy boots at luna, nobody knew what i was talking about telling me that those werent rare and that they were just regualr boots. it really suck when you try to sell something old and and rare and you get called a liar. but i am selling some still if anyone is interested.

A.Entreri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are on pacific, but sadly no they are not blessed [blessed].

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
screeny would be nice cuz it is actualy extremely hard to tell the difference in REAL leppy boots

J

JustinKatzWR1

Without being double blessed youre going to get a lot of skepticism and the value will be vastly degraded.

G

I've done a few old house falls where all the items in the houses were really old, and I got some bags of lep suits, and haven't bothered trying to sell the boots for that very reason. It seems like all I accumulate these days from idocs are things that most people would not know what they are, or would not be interested in them because they aren't into the history of this game. Most of the people who know and value those older but less obvious rares already have em.

A.Entreri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not able to post a pic, but they are "real"as i looted them myself off a dead leprechaun. but on a good note i was able to sell them.