• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If you were killing a skeleton and that player runs up....

If you were killing a named skeleton and that player came up and started attacking it...

• Get mad, you were there first

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get a little mad, but fine it's their bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop attacking and let them try to get their bones

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Continue attacking, but give bones if you get them

Votes: 42 61.8%
  • Continue attacking, best person wins em

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Continue attacking, offer to sell if you get them

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Rant in chat and rage quit, that was your mob

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ultima_Dork

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if its sweetpeez...i would pee on her and keep attacking. otherwise 3 - fair is fair.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In all the other events I would keep killing but for this one I just recall to another cemetery. Either they are going to wait for it to go public or they dont understand they may not see the bones when they open it.

If i saw someone killing my skele, I would let them finish. Chat is full of bone messages. Or if they want my bones, I dont mind.

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey you didnt add the option I would take:

Kill them; cause your in Fel !

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd keep killing, because two killing quicker than one. But I'd give them their bones. Only ones I'd consider keeping would have to be really punny, or sound really neat in a more rp sense.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Help kill it and give them the bones if they drop... seems weird that it's even a question.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Help kill it and give them the bones if they drop... seems weird that it's even a question.
I would have thought it was until I heard about an incident tonight where the last option was the one that was taken. *shrugs* Was curious as to how others would handle it.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have thought it was until I heard about an incident tonight where the last option was the one that was taken. *shrugs* Was curious as to how others would handle it.
I think all reasonable people would behave the same way. Everyone really is looking for their own bones, and the quicker things get killed the better.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If that's what made someone quit, they needed to quit long ago . . .

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can't imagine why anyone would want anyone elses bones unless they were a friend or enemy and then you'd think your friends would give them to you... but enemy not so much...

But as far as I'm concerned Karma... you know what it is. I prefer to treat others like I would like to be treated... with honesty, kindness and fairness... however I also don't forget injustices performed on me... or my friends.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you have your own bones already?
Oh ya. I kept dying in the room with the serpent. Allen's demon baby momma found his bones. Good ones.

The rest are unclaimed other player bones that I found.

upload_2017-10-20_15-50-38.png

Here is the gen chat while I am here posting.

We love October on LS. The same will be happening for the Artisan festival.

upload_2017-10-20_15-53-18.png

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Except its a gy in the guard zone so all you can do is look at them~
Last I checked, the only graveyard in a guard zone is Nujelm - and ALL it has are named skeletons and a butcher. A pain in the ass to do on a character that usually uses summons and AoE on the spawn, because the graveyard is tiny and enclosed (making it dangerous for a tamer, and the tamer has to use magic to heal if they teleport to the safety of outside the fence - and similarly dangerous for a melee type).

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Last I checked, the only graveyard in a guard zone is Nujelm - and ALL it has are named skeletons and a butcher. A pain in the ass to do on a character that usually uses summons and AoE on the spawn, because the graveyard is tiny and enclosed (making it dangerous for a tamer, and the tamer has to use magic to heal if they teleport to the safety of outside the fence - and similarly dangerous for a melee type).
I ripped that rune from my book and tore it up a couple years ago.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I ripped that rune from my book and tore it up a couple years ago.
At least on LA, there's a moongate on Nujelm in the open area between the graveyard and the blacksmith, so if you die, you're only 10-15 seconds from the Luna healers or any of the Ilshenar shrines.....

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Keep killing and give them the bones. I mean it saves me from having to spam gen chat to see if they want them or putting them on a vendor for a couple hundred gold like I have in years past.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's actually the one thing that I actually use my Sampire for.. and don't totally hate it.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
give them their bones

and it is not like you can't get more, if someone is a jerk and decides to keep and not let you have yours
so I would tell them off if they were a jerk also

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the event taking place in Fel? Killing the other player could always be another viable option there.

*tips hat*

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is the event taking place in Fel? Killing the other player could always be another viable option there.

*tips hat*
If you get their bones from the skeleton knight - kill them, drop the skeleton container on the ground, and transfer all their stuff you don't keep from their corpse to the skeleton container, to mess with their head.....