• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If You Want to Buy a Blaze Cu Sidhe...

M

MYUO

The first time I saw this guy named Bl**K Beard on chessy at luna bank was about 1 month ago. Since then he has been always sitting there spamming to sell his blaze Cu.

Last night, he approached me in party chat and asked 25mil for his Cu. I was like "oh really?" and offerred him 20mil. He agreed and I told him I would logon my 2nd account to do the trade. With some delay, he started the trade window with a cu named Jimbo. At the same time, I detected above half screen away another Jimbo on the 2nd floor of the bank with the all name macro (ctrl+shift). When I approach it, it quickly moved away with its owner. After I went back to Beard, the 2nd Jimbo and its owner approached us again. I told Beard I was missing a check, and quickly ran upstairs - surely, there is another regular cu Jimbo sitting there.

Surprisingly, the scammer didn't flee the scene after his trick is busted. Instead, he went on mumbling some obscene words, some words referring to tramel players, blood elementals, and no one on chessy owns more than 5mil, etc... From the response from other players, it seems he is known as a scammer. Well, let's make him better known.

My advice if you want to buy any expensive pet: go to an open field where no one can hide or do it in your private house. This kind of scam has been old for quite a while, but that won't stop stupid scammers keeping on trying it.

G

He Has Also Partied Me With This Scam Asking If Anyone Wanted The Cu In Guild. I Told Him I Would Take It And Same Thing Jimbo Was In Two Places. I Further Learned That He Has Gotten 3 People That I Know Of With This Scam. With Further Investigation I Found That This Char Is PU**Le T***Le Among Others A**Le L***Le And Im Sure You Know The Rest.

T

TheGwy

With Further Investigation I Found That This Char Is PurPLE TurTLE Among Others Apple Lapple And Im Sure You Know The Rest.
-------------

hahah I needed a good laugh
*HUGS*

L

LordIssac

<blockquote><hr>

With Further Investigation I Found That This Char Is PU**Le T***Le Among Others A**Le L***Le And Im Sure You Know The Rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL

Anyways, Dogs are COLORED in the trade window...so obviously if it isnt a blaze color in the window, its not the right dog!

G

As far as the peps you seem to think that may have been involved, I find it highly unlikely you have the correct ones.
I think most everyone on chessy know who you are talking about, and I have to admit that on more than one occasion I have not agreed with them, but this seem a little out of character.

You may want to check you sources again.

I

imported_FarausKarzak

well i beleive you point at wrong direction...

First of all, yes, Gwy GF got a blaze cu.

Second, gwy dont need to risk a reputation for that kind of money... 20m.. come on.

and third, im now on atlantic, and that blaze scammer seems to just have left with his blaze dog, we had that scammer here a few weeks ago.

Everytime he showed up in city we just worked on killing his reputation. I guess why he moved.

but hey... he wont stop, cause he actually caught people. when it will have suck chesapeake enough he will fly on another shard and will be back on your shard someday.

Yes you see color of the dog in trade windows, look at it. And why not go to an open area for trade. bash on that guy when you see him advertising for selling that doggy. Appart of that, you cant do anything else...

keep in mind theres like 3-4 players with a blaze cu per shard.

G

Gwydion wouldn't scam for 20m....Gwydion bought the Skyfire Hammer from me for like....100m back when a mil was around 11$ per. Since then we've traded about 1bil in goods, and he also gives away prizes on here for name contests etc quite often.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Gwydion is the dog scammer! Yes he is! Oh wait your talking about a dog in game..... oh I was thinking about between my....so ya umm what were we talking about?!?

*Makes out with Gwydion behind McDonalds*

I

imported_Hinotori

Yeah, I actually snorted at the thought that it was Gwydion. Definately not something he would do. He makes enough money off me buying decor at his vendors he doesn't need to.

I'll say again. Make sure the color of the dog in the trade window matches what you are buying.

And, not everyone on a blaze dog is that scammer. There are several people who ride them that have had them for a while and wouldn't dream of even thinking of selling them.