• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If you like RARES, then see this!

• Thread starter Old Macdonald
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Macdonald

That's a sick talisman! Who's the owner of that mall now? I really need to get a vendor up at that place. :sad4:
The Mall's Name is Legendary Dreams Mall & Museum.
The Owner's Name is Alea.
aka my wife :thumbup1:

If you want a vendor here, just ask me and we can arrange a spot to put your vendor.
Weekly charge is 20k per week.

Alea

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a sick talisman! Who's the owner of that mall now? I really need to get a vendor up at that place. :sad4:
The Mall's Name is Legendary Dreams Mall & Museum.
The Owner's Name is Alea.
aka my wife :thumbup1:

If you want a vendor here, just ask me and we can arrange a spot to put your vendor.
Weekly charge is 20k per week.
Vendor rentals are 25k a week not 20k. I only have a few spot left pm me so we can get you set up.

T

TaRgmWhiteWolf

I would like to sell signed and autographed death robes.

T

TaRgmWhiteWolf

that I actually, really, died in myself. can I have a vendor? >8(=)

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are people who do Free vendors in Luna, Look up Breeze she will hook ya up with a Free luna vendor at her luna house, catch is it has to always be stocked.