• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If you know anyone looking for a US job

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
specifically in the food truck industry (so es they should have some culinary experience). Let them know I have a new (free) section on the blog for job hunters to post their information so the food truck owners who read the blog, if interested, can contact them.

The link to the article on the program details: Looking for a Job in the Food Truck Industry? « Mobile Cuisine Magazine

Those interested will need to submit information as listed in the article, but their listing will remain on the blog as long as they like...la

F

Fayled Dhreams

Re: If you anyone looking for a US job

If you anyone ... :lol: LA!
:lol:
The U.S. Postal Service more than doubled its losses in fiscal year 2010 ...
Losses are getting steeper for U.S. Postal Service - Nov. 12, 2010

@ 0:45
[youtube]5XTi-WdOu2s[/youtube]

Just saying ...
> In spite of < alllll the budget fixes that the USPS tried ....
DURING the current administration ...

Ya really want this crew in charge of
Health care
Housing
Schools

"the economy"

>anything< that runs on a budget?

:danceb:

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If you anyone ... :lol: LA!
:lol:
Losses are getting steeper for U.S. Postal Service - Nov. 12, 2010

@ 0:45
[youtube]5XTi-WdOu2s[/youtube]

Just saying ...
> In spite of < alllll the budget fixes that the USPS tried ....
DURING the current administration ...

Ya really want this crew in charge of
Health care
Housing
Schools

"the economy"

>anything< that runs on a budget?

:danceb:

You DO realize that the Post Office is going the way of the dodo bird?

People email and text and save trees by not writing paper messages, therefore the need for postage stamps is greatly lessened due to new technologies, not due to anything President Obama's administration did or didn't do.

There are plenty of package delivery companies who provide cheaper and faster and door to door service, so again, the need for the post office is lessened, due to the fact that the USPS operates in a free country, not due to anything President Obama's administration did or didn't do.

From all I hear Postal workers tend to be well paid and have excellent benefits, so the USPS costs a pretty penny to operate. This was so before Obama took office, so again, not due to anything President Obama's administration did or didn't do.

Are you a postal worker Fayled? I envisioned you as a librarian for some reason. Oh yes, because of your excellent internet search skills.

:)

President Obama seems very concerned about American workers, so if you are an American postal worker in danger of losing your job, then he's working on saving it for you.

I don't know anyone who plays/watches soccer but I do recall you showing me a stop sign on a stick once, in UHall, which I think I have since learned is a soccer sign?

Which leads me to wonder, are you even an American?

F

Fayled Dhreams

You DO realize that the Post Office is going the way of the dodo bird?

People email and text and save trees by not writing paper messages, therefore the need for postage stamps is greatly lessened due to new technologies, not due to anything President Obama's administration did or didn't do.

There are plenty of package delivery companies who provide cheaper and faster and door to door service, so again, the need for the post office is lessened, due to the fact that the USPS operates in a free country, not due to anything President Obama's administration did or didn't do.

From all I hear Postal workers tend to be well paid and have excellent benefits, so the USPS costs a pretty penny to operate. This was so before Obama took office, so again, not due to anything President Obama's administration did or didn't do.

Are you a postal worker Fayled? I envisioned you as a librarian for some reason. Oh yes, because of your excellent internet search skills.

President Obama seems very concerned about American workers, so if you are an American postal worker in danger of losing your job, then he's working on saving it for you.

I don't know anyone who plays/watches soccer but I do recall you showing me a stop sign on a stick once, in UHall, which I think I have since learned is a soccer sign?

Which leads me to wonder, are you even an American?
It was a Red card ... NOT a "stop sign on a stick"
lrn2football :lol:

I'm technically smarter than most librarians ....
I just use the interwebs for quick linkage to >supporting data< :gee:
(you're just assuming that the google is where my smarts are ... )

obamamaman ... ain't got a clue about "creating jobs"
them "postal jobs" would be a great example ...
all those cuts and layoffs ... whoopie! >doubled< the red ink ...

:thumbsup: par for government work, less service for more dollar$

and
it is >>specifically due to<< what the current administration is/isn't doing ...

now isn't it? :lol: :danceb:

and YES! I am an american ... probably MORE american than you ...

service earns citizenship ... :talktothehand:

K

Kiminality

Let's keep the politics out of it, shall we?

F

Fayled Dhreams

Let's keep the politics out of it, shall we?
Politics http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/politics
a : the total complex of relations between people living in society
b : relations or conduct in a particular area of experience especially as seen or dealt with from a political point of view <office politics> <ethnic politics>

Politic Politic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
2: characterized by shrewdness in managing, contriving, or dealing
3: sagacious in promoting a policy
4: shrewdly tactful

Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato

Indeed ... let us KEEP politics out of here ... :danceb: Irony - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

K

Kiminality

You know what I meant.