• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If you happen to see...

G

Gawin

if you happen to see Gawin, Fishin Fool, Accident, Niwag, Vetinari running around IT IS NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!

some one got a hold of my account even changed the e-mail.

granted i have not playing in months guess i definitely wont be coming back now.

Good Luck to you all

F

five oclock

Son of a B@@@@....I mumble under my breath....

Sorry to hear about this! Big time. I had two friends getting hacked into WoW. why the **** are some a**holes hacking into UO? WTF is there to gain by it??? grrr.

Again Im sorry to hear about this man.

O

OxAO

if you happen to see Gawin, Fishin Fool, Accident, Niwag, Vetinari running around IT IS NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!

some one got a hold of my account even changed the e-mail.

granted i have not playing in months guess i definitely wont be coming back now.

Good Luck to you all
so call UO and lock the account.

or is there more to this story?

S

Salya Sin

That just sucks out loud! I was going to say the same thing as OxAO... CALL UO! 1-866-543-5435

They should be able to help you get the account back! Good luck to you!