• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If you could:

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SUPRsalad

so, if you could squirt the not-awesome-sauce at any uo player(s), who, and why. If its still funnier to nominate someone else to squirt it, who, and why.
*note: this causes no physical or mental harm to the target...

I nominate Richard Simmons to squirt this mastadon guy. Something lame happened to his cheerios and now he expects something for it.. booo-riiiiing.

I nominate Bill Cosby to squirt Magdalene for slaying my heart.

I nominate macho man randy savage to squirt pink floyd, because he is somewhere cool, and I am stuck in the middle of BFE for another two weeks...
go waidaws!

M

mastodon

is that supr with a lisp? wow you got anger issues dude. apparently no one can post on YOUR forum. you appear to bring just as much angst and hate here as anyone else. take your medicine like a good little boy, and walk on home kickin those rocks.

B

Balian of Asgard

is that supr with a lisp? wow you got anger issues dude. apparently no one can post on YOUR forum. you appear to bring just as much angst and hate here as anyone else. take your medicine like a good little boy, and walk on home kickin those rocks.
i wish we could kill trolls within the forum as easily as we kill them in UO

M

mastodon

any time your feelin froggy go ahead and jump. whats it matter to you. i play pac. you the forum police? all you guys do is sit here and pass your judgement.
same 5 guys, got nothing better to do. hehe just a bunch of slave girls

S

SUPRsalad

Well, clearly:

I need to nominate James Brown to spray the not-awesome-sauce all over mastadon's face, his moms house, his cat, his keyboard, his car, in his wallet, in his pockets, in his shoes and socks, his mac and cheese, his beverage, and also a little dab on his toothbrush, just for good measure.

You sir, have very weak sauce.
*kicks a rock*

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wish we could kill trolls within the forum as easily as we kill them in UO
*cough* :gun: *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.