If you could throw a group of players all in one room who would it be?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
If you could lock a group of UO players all in one room just to see what would happen who would it be? The funniest combo will be the winner and get 1,000,000 in UO gold.

This is just meant to be funny. I'm sure once you think about it in your head and start combining names you will probably laugh to yourself.

(Example)
EdMcmanus, Tiberius, MiaKoda, Wat The Tyler, Lox, Issac, Slev, Natasia Cross, Lynn of Tradespot and myself.

(Also the winner from the best one liner still needs to icq me to pick up their winnings.)

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
Detroit!
Me, Strength PHD, Sarria, Mithrandir, Diesel, Lynn of Tradespot, Dutchess, and probably Miakoda...

T

truss

me and lac so i could punch him and make him drink beer for every punch. any other combo i would win!

G

Gowron

If you could lock a group of UO players all in one room just to see what would happen who would it be? The funniest combo will be the winner and get 1,000,000 in UO gold.

This is just meant to be funny. I'm sure once you think about it in your head and start combining names you will probably laugh to yourself.

(Example)
EdMcmanus, Tiberius, MiaKoda, Wat The Tyler, Lox, Issac, Slev, Natasia Cross, Lynn of Tradespot and myself.

(Also the winner from the best one liner still needs to icq me to pick up their winnings.)
The physical players or the toons? Because two of those folks would be killed and the rest would be drinking their fill of beer if it were real.

N

Nastia Cross

(Example)

The physical players or the toons? Because two of those folks would be killed and the rest would be drinking their fill of beer if it were real.

Wow what a bunch... Gareth you gotta go with IRL for this one...

Hmmm... decisions decisions... how about we increase the size of the room and just throw together all the pvpers on Chessy, including the blues that gate sit... give everyone little "Hi My Name Is" tags with their pvper name on it and let hilarity (and trash talk) ensue.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
Well I've met some UO players in RL and it is very much different then being in game with them.

We can stretch it to Ventrilo

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
This is a pretty cool idea... Now my group is not specific to the great shard of Chessy, but...

Rico, Mags, Conner Graham, Maplestone, Freja, Dermott and my humble self would be a riot.

B

Beastmaster

This is a pretty cool idea... Now my group is not specific to the great shard of Chessy, but...

Rico, Mags, Conner Graham, Maplestone, Freja, Dermott and my humble self would be a riot.
You forgot Tina Small and Popps.

V

Vortimer

Dwarf Pain Maker, Taka, Courage, Miakoda, Miss America, Ed mcmanus, Disco Dan, Mickey Mouse, Amitlu, Lucy, Noxi, Mikey, Mazzmos, Raistlin, Roar, Cotton Eye Joe.

i forgot lacrimo and deacon. so sorry

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
You forgot Tina Small and Popps.
*chuckles* The more the scarier... I wish we could get away with a post like this on Uhall. I am certain it would turn sour fast though. *sighs*

Still... A great thread.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 1, 2008
(Example)
Why would i be funny to be in there?!? :(

Lol. Anyways, real talk, ive been in vent with 4 of the people there, i know 2 of the others, and have no idea who the other 2 are so :p

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 1, 2008
Dwarf Pain Maker, Taka, Courage, Miakoda, Miss America, Ed mcmanus, Disco Dan, Mickey Mouse, Amitlu, Lucy, Noxi, Mikey, Mazzmos, Raistlin, Roar, Cotton Eye Joe.

Mithandir man!! I wanna hear deacon yell at him one good time. Or have him go on a racial spurt with broli in vent lolol. Mikeys a funny one when hes in a good mood for sure too. Same with lac&nate (when they are drunk lol).

V

Vortimer

oh ya i guess i should of added nate and ironhide(while intoxicated)

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 23, 2007

damn you claire damn you

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 23, 2007
Throw Mithrandir and Alpha(after he dies in game) in there, and this vent would basically just be plain illegal
ask lac what mith told him at the gate. Then we never saw mith again.....classic

T

truss

i used to have that screen shot. if i found it and posted it i would get banned from stratics!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 1, 2008
oh ya i guess i should of added nate and ironhide(while intoxicated)
LMAO. Ironhide while drunk is quite funny. His storys about pickle park could bring a sad emo to laughing tears.

Ohhhh && booyaka could be interesting in vent if you caught him during a good story =p

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 28, 2009
what about me?..... id poop all over everyone and maybe toss a lil urination on some people :danceb:

K

KnocK_KnOck

Miakoda, Courage, Disco Dan, broli, Noximos and Taka Maybe throw pug in there too that would be funny.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 28, 2000
*waves to kelmo*

Now personally I'd like Winfield and Kelmo in the same room. HINT HINT. I have gotten Winfield to visit Siege more than once.....ahem SIRE KELMO...I still not seen you in my Chesapeake homes yet...or got u to meet Winfield on Chesapeake lands . . . he might take yu fishing fel side or ask thee to assist him at the YEW fel gate to help him give tasty cooked up fishsteaks to tired pks .. but . . I think u are used to felucca kelmo. :) A former Mayor and a Gov. all, ye both are *politicians* ya know cept he can fish !

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 1, 2000
Felucca

Can I throw in mine?

You and Rico, CrazyJoe, ShaunofPac, Petra, Freya, Sarsmi and.. Lord Gareth?
Something to that effect.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
I dont think Rico or Petra would make it out alive. hehehe.

Nice job on that group two thumbs up. heheheh nice!!!

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 28, 2009
me, slip, calamity, gareth, noxious, pug, de leet ed, mondain, **** so many people...

just toss everyone in one vent.