• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] If you are looking for a house - don't pay CRAZY amounts for houses

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Location is irrelevant, who gives a hoot if it outside Luna (200 mil) or in the middle of nowhere Tokuno 12 mil? If you want a vendor house advertise it, [lace runes around, open gates, etc.

There are plenty of locations OPEN for placement all you need to do is go out and look around, hell contact me I help ya - but don't pay CRAZY amounts for houses it just isn't worth it!!!!

if you want to throw money away go for it but if not use your head and take some time and put in a little effort.

200 mil for a house ROFL

Christian Matiazzo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I agree
I just came back to UO after like 8 years, and OMG, people talk nowadays in 200,400 or even billion like I used to say 50.000 gold
Where and How people are making so much money nowadays... Imagine a new player, that receives 1000 gold on his backpack and a Good Luck!!!!
you cant buy a decent armour because cost million, scrolls....

Now I will ask for sure, if you can give me some locations to build my house, I will appreciate, Can you share some ideas of location?
Give me the location like, Malas, Tram, anywhere, and I will find my time and place 1 :)

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a question, do you really think 200mil is alot for a house nowdays? Can't even get a keep for that, it seems...

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a question, do you really think 200mil is alot for a house nowdays? Can't even get a keep for that, it seems...
Might not be the shard of your choice or facet,I see spots all the time.my question is do you really need a castle,they're not even customizable.