• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If you are in the area.....

F

fajjaa

a quote from this article:

"...and the mega-hit The Sims, which recently celebrated 100 million units sold."

Its amazing that EA is so narrow minded that they couldnt invest any of this money from the offline games, into the online game. Is this greed or just a clue to how clueless everyone at EA is, EXCEPT... Will Wright.

S

SimTripps

Wow Spore is finally being released, eh? lol... It's been in development for a loooong time. I had watched a great show on either Discovery or PBS a couple years ago about gaming - one of the items on the show had Will Wright, think it was at an EA conference, doing a presentation about Spore, and he had, of all appropriate people, Robin Williams come up on stage to play a demo of it for the audience LOL! It looks pretty cool... but give me the Sims anyday lol... :)

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to meet Will. I'll always be a big fan of his. As far as Spore is concerned it looks like a cool game but not really my style. Besides that I just cant in support an EA product no matter how much I love the creator. A friend of mine tried to convince me the other day that EA doesnt really own Spore they just produce it, nice try.