• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If the EM's or their contacts read this

D

Deb

Please when you are handing out items do it the way Theo used to do.
He took us to the star room(any place will do) and pulled us up to him
one by one. It stayed orderly and you didn't have people coming in on
all their alts or who were not even at the event taking from those who
were.
And this may sound like whining but the last few events have gone like
this.
Other than that the event was awesome. Love the Platinum dragon.

P

PoserPete

were.
this.
Could not agree more, Needs to be more organization. I waited patiently on the side like asked and at the end was passed up and told they were out. while i know other people with alts and from different shards let alone the people that had no clue what went on tonight asking may i have one got one possibly 2. Either way it was a fun event and hope for more soon.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good idea, they have some serious patience lol!...i was thinking they should just kill everyone, i mean have everyone line up, but that prob wouldnt work out either

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup the one night of the event I had to miss due to things beyond my control & I'm SOL :lol: . O'well such is life. It ain't the end of the world, but it is frustrating as I read the posts here & UO Hall of numerous people getting them on many of their alts & never been to an event night before this one. But that's greed for ya..

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they said they would be handing more out at another time!, just ran out of them last night! lol..so your not SOL yet! lmao

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I woulda been there last night but I couldn't pass up the oppertunity to go night fishing on kyle's boat at the lake, caught a few bullhead and some blue gill, hehe

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
were.
this.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Seriously, get over it. Your supposed to do the events for fun, not for prizes. Your the poster child for the "ME" attitude that has taken over this game.

D

Deb

And you are the Poster Child for "The Childish I am going to spam threads
I have no interest in jerk"

Oh and "Worship" not noted.

A

AustinRules

Yes it was sad to see so many of our bloodied but glorious warriors, who just freed our lands of the scourge Casca, groveling for a cloak. How shameful to hear them beg..."Over here my lady, a cloak please for the arm I lost"...."Me me me, don't forget me my lady"...."I just want one".....so sad.

By the way, could you send mine by pigeon. Seems I didn't get one either.

Lot of warriors out there last night. Hopefully next time we catch Casca he won't be in a town.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im Actually A Little Upset About The Whole Event On Chessy. We Didnt See Anything Like The Other Shards. No Crimsons No Platniums No Shards Of The Gem Of Immortality. No Nothing We Got 4 Ancient Liches Paras 4 Ancient Wyrum Paras Tormented Minotaurs Skeletal Dragons Shadowlord Generals And Thats It. And It Wasnt Even A Continious Battle. For 3 Hrs We Killed Waited Half Hour Killed Waited Then Killed Again. After The Third Time Dawn Shows Up. NO Casca? WTH?