• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If it's insured...

X

xempathy

Then why did my stuff get looted? I'm really confused. I was in a dungeon working on calling forth Baracoon. I understand that isn't exactly a safe thing to do, I get that. I insured all my items before I went and made sure I had plenty of money in the bank. Auto reinsure was on. I got killed right as Baracoon made his appearance. I was then killed by the same person at the healer. So common sense told me just to leave and go. I went to Haven and got resureccted and NONE of my stuff was there except my spellbooks. My leggings of ember weren't even there or my quiver. they're BLESSED. I really am ticked off. I lost quite a bit of valuable items and they were all insured! Has anyone else had this problem?

W

Walkerboh77

relog or check the bottom of your pack....

but yes...i have had this problem several times with the same item...i died in pve to a mob and i get every item back except 1 ring even tho it was insured....

i'd have to loot my body every time to get the ring back...i finally just ditched the ring

D

Desolation87

Someone only just made another thread about this happening afew days ago, seems it is happening quite alot.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
probably carrying too much or weighed down. another leading cause for these sorts of things is that you're running a speed hack that is set outrageously high or a script with malicious hidden coding to respond to key words or attacks.

X

xempathy

probably carrying too much or weighed down. another leading cause for these sorts of things is that you're running a speed hack that is set outrageously high or a script with malicious hidden coding to respond to key words or attacks.

I wasn't looting gold or anything. All I had was armor and a plate that I don't even know why I was carrying. At 100 str, I doubt I was overweight.

As far as speed hacks and scripting...It's pretty rude to accuse people of cheating. I don't run any sort of programs like that and the only other program I had up was ICQ and Firefox.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't looting gold or anything. All I had was armor and a plate that I don't even know why I was carrying. At 100 str, I doubt I was overweight.

As far as speed hacks and scripting...It's pretty rude to accuse people of cheating. I don't run any sort of programs like that and the only other program I had up was ICQ and Firefox.
Oh dont mind that asshat, he has a nasty habit of that. Yes..this is an issue as of late. Dunno why...lost a blassed item myself...sorry about the loss. If you are on Atl let me know, and perhaps I can help replace an item or two.