• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If I sign up tonight..

• Thread starter Psyco Joe 11
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Psyco Joe 11

Will my account still be granted amnesty, and does it have to be on a credit card or is it ok if its just on a free-trial for now?

N

Nick6212

i think you have to be signed up on or before march 8. may be wrong though

G

Yes, free accounts will be granted amnesty, however there's controversy over whether yesterday was the deadline or not. Since you're gonna sign up for free anyway, I'd say do it and just see....worst that can happen is you'd just not get it if the 8th was indeed the deadline, but as a free player you would not be out any RL cash, so basically nothing to lose by attempting it, only potential gain.

D

DGLita

<blockquote><hr>

i think you have to be signed up on or before march 8. may be wrong though

[/ QUOTE ]

The date quoted in Lucs message was before March 2008, not March 8 as is often stated. Academic now of course...........

G

Regardless, I signed up (I think) at the end of Feb, and never even got an amnesty.

But I don't really care

G

<blockquote><hr>

Regardless, I signed up (I think) at the end of Feb, and never even got an amnesty.

But I don't really care

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because it hasn't been run yet, Cookie...we haven't been given a date that amnesty will actually take place, only a deadline that players have to reactivate their accounts by in order to receive it