• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

if i had a account before but it is deactivated can i use this account to play for free?

S

sims1

i am registred with the sims online game. do i have to be registred with ea land in order to play for free? <font color="orange"> </font> were suppose to be able to play in tc3 for free right now only right? al i get is internal error when i try to play for free just not sure if i need to get a new acoount or what.

G

Not sure....since free accounts are only allowed one sim though, it *might* be that those account have to be freshly created, but I've never seen anybody try to go from being a premium member to a free member so I'm not 100% positive. Will be interesting to see the answer and see if this gets added to the FAQ up top.

G

You can register 1 trial per account. If you have a deactivated account you never played a trial with you should be able to use it for a trial.

After that you will have to decide

G

<blockquote><hr>

You can register 1 trial per account. If you have a deactivated account you never played a trial with you should be able to use it for a trial.

After that you will have to decide

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer was given from the Community Pub in another thread. It was stated they were told directly that premium accounts cannot become free accounts, so that account if it was ever paid for, which it would be since you said 'never played a trial' wouldn't be eligible.....the person would have to start over with a fresh account, and would only get 1 sim, in TC3.

G

<blockquote><hr>

i am registred with the sims online game. do i have to be registred with ea land in order to play for free? <font color="orange"> </font> were suppose to be able to play in tc3 for free right now only right? al i get is internal error when i try to play for free just not sure if i need to get a new acoount or what.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Once free play is enabled, go ahead and set it up as a free player account. I currently don't have details on how to do that, but when I do, we will post it on the blog.