• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If I Could Turn Back SP Time

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It’s hard to remember the best year on SP for me. If the old Stratics threads still existed it would be much easier. I supposed I would shoot for 06 or 07ish. That’s when I remember the community being diverse and fun.

Can’t go back, but it’s a very nice memory.

n00bPvper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I started on OSI on 2016 so I never got the chance to play when the game was really on here.

But since I started playing UO on brazilian shards on 2000 I always wondered how was Siege in this time.

Other than that I always enjoy to watch the screenshots from this youtube video: . Looks pretty fun an active!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I started on OSI on 2016 so I never got the chance to play when the game was really on here.

But since I started playing UO on brazilian shards on 2000 I always wondered how was Siege in this time.

Other than that I always enjoy to watch the screenshots from this youtube video: . Looks pretty fun an active!
Damn, there's no Trammies in those pics :)

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven’t heard that song in years:

You walked out that door
I swore that I didn't care
But I lost everything darling then and there
Too strong to tell you I was sorry
Too proud to tell you I was wrong.