• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If I can't beat them . . .

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May as well Join Em! So where do we get the IDOC Scripts and how much do they cost? I am just tired of following the rules and getting JACK SQUATT!

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The script is called go to the docks, write down the coordinates, recall to somewhere nearby and look.
No the loot scripts. I was at the idoc pounding on the barrels and on every one I kept getting " you cannot break this barrel because you are over your item/Weight limit." Even after I dumped a whole bunch of crap and a paragon chest.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No the loot scripts. I was at the pounding on the barrels and everyone I kept getting " you cannot break this barrel because you are over your item/Weight limit. Even after I dumped a whole bunch of crap and a paragon chest.
You have to have room for 100 items to hit the barrels.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya I use my throwaway toons for IDOCs none of my main toons have room. Also if you use a lame toon, you gain wrestling from the barrels.

Isnt amazing, post like this is a perfect example .
This happens all the time, people blaming scripts and this and that, or how is not fair the system, all because they dont get what they want and the true fact is that they dont understand the game mechanics. At least the OP recognize that he was wrong, but prove that people prefer the lazy way on just attacking instead of learning.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This happens all the time, people blaming scripts and this and that, or how is not fair the system, all because they dont get what they want and the true fact is that they dont understand the game mechanics. At least the OP recognize that he was wrong, but prove that people prefer the lazy way on just attacking instead of learning.
Alexei just one tiny problem....I'm a "She" not a "He". Other than that no problem.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ha ha this reminds me i forgot the castle drop on Legends.....

AirFluff

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran

Did she touch a sensitive subject? A little overreact here.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You dont even need a script to compete, just use 2 accounts, and use lowest resolution, the line both game windows up next to each other. Stand near the barrel everyone is hitting to get in, drag out health bars of 3-4 barrels on each client.
When u can get in, just move your char to one of the barrels and 2xclick the bar u dragged out, do that with both account, easy peasy loot :)

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
it is called the multi char barrel punching script auto punches nearest barrels. you will see them punching outside barrels sometimes instead of the ones they want. kind of funny. there will be many mutli-chars at the good idocs.
especially loaded castles. i dont know what ec/pincos can do. it is a big advantage using groups of 5 or so chars and auto punch nearest barrel. nothing will be done.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Did she touch a sensitive subject? A little overreact here.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
I think @Alexey Kurkdjian kind of has a point. I've seen a handful of post where people assume scripts are being used because they don't know how the mechanics work. I'm not saying that people don't cheat or use scripts but I think more people should take the time to ask questions and understand how things work before claiming there is cheating. Good stuff that Luc was able to admit to the mistake though, that doesn't happen very often.

I don't really do IDOCs very often, but when I do I kind of just go around on 1 guy (empty pack) and just punch a handful of barrels 10-15 times and move to the next one; hoping to get a little bit from each. Is that defeating the purpose (I've never gotten anything good from the handful I've done)?

JaxxVain

Adventurer
Why do they even publicize them? Just let people find them by walking around checking signs. At least then you put in some effort.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Because there was a botnet running checking every sign, I believe that is one reasons they changed idocs.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk
Right. And there were many complaints about that and the idea that the botters were connected to the RMT teams. The complaints were that the way the idocs were was unfair for the regular players, so after some time the came up with the present plan with the barrels, and they also removed most of the ability to have 5 pack animals for the super greedy to script the goods in. It would seem that now things with idocs are better than before.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
auto punch barrel..... is that a thing?
because i have never seen that.
now THAT very well may be a script.

JaxxVain

Adventurer
thanks for explaining. Obviously I wish they could prevent bots, but I guess that is not really possible/feasible.

Also, what is a RMT?