• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IDOCs for today

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
houses falling
Legends felucca castle
LS felucca
Cats felucca and trammel
Sakura keep with one house tele.
This is my last update for awhile. Im unable at this time to check trade guys often for idocs, so i know im missing tons. I hope everyone still goes to idocs. Be nice and enjoy

Atlantic has 6+ falling, 1st shop out umbras east side has a pink idoc runebook on porch.

I will try to update if more show up and i catch them. If anyone wants to post any idocs that show up and not listed here please do. ALWAYS check trammel trade ministers for idoc sextant coords. I know i miss some, somedays i might miss all, so check. Enjoy.

Last edited:

a wizard

Journeyman
I'm willing to bet that your main character you play the most, is either currently online in Trammel or actively logged out there. That's if you even play UO at all.
I'm willing to bet you're wrong. Lmk if you want to be corrected ingame anytime.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Legends has a malas falling (it fell)
Oceania has a Tokuno falling(it fell)
Atlantic has a trammel falling
Formosa has a felucca falling in like 12 hours.

Today is the 1st day, since new idoc changes, that we have under 10 idocs falling. Yesterday we had 17 and that was kind of low.

I will try to update if more show up and i catch them. If anyone wants to post any idocs that show up and not listed here please do.
I have ben going to a few of them each day when I can. Its a good sign the numbers are low. Noticed nothing really good in alot of them. But the one today looked good for some people saw the barn set. Ended up with plants and BOD scrolls myself lol

Think some are idoc warehouses and people that came back from Covid then left . But there are a few old ones that fallen Arrow of Yew on GL to name one

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I always laugh when a Luna house falls on Origin and someone tries to sell the spot
I believe that same plot has fallen at least three times in the past year and has been empty every time, sadly I fall for it every time.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is like someone trying to sell one of the Castles on Baja that fell. We just give them to players on Baja.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you, these sextant coords have come up before. i was going to ask in chat if someone could go there and tell me sextant coords. I did check all other lands. wasnt tokuno, malas or termur.
I did not go there dont have access on that account but the coords match up with the one house not the Caven of discord one the other one. Most likely will be saved am thinking. and there is a bug where it shows it in tram or fel been like that since it came out the new system.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The keep idoc was Brains as well from the fel castle revert idoc a few days ago, ended up with nothing really but a 1 of 200 rare and a book with his name in it

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It is like someone trying to sell one of the Castles on Baja that fell. We just give them to players on Baja.
I've given away a few castle spots on Baja. I had someone actually try to sell me one for 3p and I laughed so hard :)

Branden

Journeyman
Hopefully a castle spot open up soon on
Lake Superior or if anyone willing to sell one please send me a message

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is quite lovely of you to provide this service and give the huddled masses the opportunity to benefit from the tragedy. Thank you.