• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IDOC Soulstones

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Europa,

A friend’s house collapsed a few screens away from fel yew gate.

I know in most cases players trash those for points, if not please contact me and ill buy them for a good amount of gold.

Thank you!

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering if there is a Soulstone "Graweyard" where it is possible to drop found Soulstones... I have some from IDOCs and I would hate to throw them in the trash.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
There was one until they made them worth clean-up points, I don't think it exists any more.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
In January we bumped into a post by Captain Norrington linking to this thread, about a huge Soulstone graveyard on Lake Superior, but having SS from other shards as well.
How to Recover Old Soul Stones....

We also still have one Soulstone of a Hatjih (empty), so that should probably also go there... just one of those many things we never get to.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have found "ATHENA" and "Morra"'s soulstones.

ATHENA Has Spellweaving 100.6 on one.
Morra has Swordsmanship 120 and Parrying 117.9 .

Thought Id mention here incase someone knows these people.