• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

idoc question.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I place a house near a idoc for loot. I know it will send my other house into decay how do i keep my other house after done looting? Do i just drop new house?

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I'm not exactly sure I know precisely what you mean, but this is what happens when you place a house. Any other houses on the account go into an irreversible decay state. Even if you bust down the house that was just placed, the original house you had will not stop decaying until that baby is gone. Hope this helps clear things up. Meow.

LadyElizabeth

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In order to keep your original house you'd either have to transfer it to another account and transfer it back, or drop and replace the house.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
People who are placing smalls near idocs are almost always using an extra account.