• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] idoc inside luna on ATL west entrence

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Bummer - I missed it drop. Was there anything good to loot? I never knew what was in that house.

The housing folks will certainly have their work cut out trying to place this one - nice little plot by the entrance!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wow quite the crowd there!

There must be some good stuff there eh?
Bummer - I missed it drop. Was there anything good to loot? I never knew what was in that house.

The housing folks will certainly have their work cut out trying to place this one - nice little plot by the entrance!
It was pretty much all junk. No one has gotten anything worth more than about 5-10m that I've seen (not even much of that), and I've been there for hours.

There is currently a ton of drama over the placement though. Someone dropped those glitched statues that get stuck to the floor which prevented house placement.... then GM Chernabog came and removed those (thank you GM Chernabog) but it's still impossible to place the house. There is one 7x7 and a huge open area currently.

There has also been a total of about 16 harbingers spawned so far too.