• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IDOC Fel Keep!!!

• Thread starter imported_Cysphruo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Cysphruo

Lets have some fun, theres a fel keep on ice island that's idoc, its on the most northern tip of the island, happy valentines day

btw its got a bit til it falls

G

LOL, I was reading this post and though I was still in UHALL. I almost asked what shard. hehehehehehehe

S

sirTEDLEY

thats my brothers place , please be nie playing there

he cant come back at this time

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

thats my brothers place , please be nie playing there

he cant come back at this time

[/ QUOTE ]

where is he?

S

sirTEDLEY

hes haveing issues that cant be spoken here as he requested me not to talk about it

but all ill say is hes worse off then i am
at this time he told me to tell folks that he will return when he can

I

imported_Cysphruo

message me please? i planned on selling the house but given the situation i might give it to u to hold for him

G

It wasn't even your brother's house. Check before jumping to conclusions

I

imported_Cysphruo

no harm its all good

butttt, ive got this idea for a game, its a mat you lay on the floor with different conclusions that you jump to, i call it, jumping to conclusions, get it?

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

Lets have some fun, theres a fel keep on ice island that's idoc, its on the most northern tip of the island, happy valentines day

btw its got a bit til it falls

[/ QUOTE ]

your placing script was OOooOoober
cant wait til they fix that in the next publish
srry bout your luna house burning down

loser cheater pos

I

imported_Cysphruo

i've never used a script to place a house, its simple experience in the field and im certainly not about to openly share how i do things.
If you wanna have a contest just say when and where and we'll put some money on it, i'll even pay for the broker, you can choose which one.
and ya we'll wait til after the publish

what nonsense are you talking now about me owning this luna house??? if it was mine i wouldnt be able to log in on any of my accounts, they didnt just ban these people they firewalled them, no reentry.
i dont own even own a storage house or vendor house on napa anymore, they were all sold (one was actually sold to your guildie) and i have the western union receipts to proove it.

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

i've never used a script to place a house, its simple experience in the field and im certainly not about to openly share how i do things.
If you wanna have a contest just say when and where and we'll put some money on it, i'll even pay for the broker, you can choose which one.
and ya we'll wait til after the publish

what nonsense are you talking now about me owning this luna house??? if it was mine i wouldnt be able to log in on any of my accounts, they didnt just ban these people they firewalled them, no reentry.
i dont own even own a storage house or vendor house on napa anymore, they were all sold (one was actually sold to your guildie) and i have the western union receipts to proove it.

[/ QUOTE ]

loser lol
no life rofl

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

loser lol
no life rofl

[/ QUOTE ]

its ok you dont want to man up and publicly decline my bet, that will do.
we all know you make plenty of meaningless statements that hold no truth and go nowhere, its ok.