• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) IDOC Europa

Nai_msc

Adventurer
Hello. thats my sad story. I play ultima about 2 years. And from 12.02.2017-23.02.2017 i lost my house with all stuff i have, because i put small house for Vendor at Atlantic. May be some of you found and took my soulstones. who named by Korgan, Eridana, TOCKA, Thorgeir and Foma? i really looking forward that some of us found it, and i be able to continue playing ultima online. Thank you so much guys.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
When was the IDOC? More than likely you have lost your SS, as they are big clean up points, but you may be lucky and someone has kept them incase of return, but its very minimal the chances....

Nai_msc

Adventurer
When was the IDOC? More than likely you have lost your SS, as they are big clean up points, but you may be lucky and someone has kept them incase of return, but its very minimal the chances....
Like week ago. I don't understand why people put it for cleanup the most expensive things u can got 20-30m but for returning u can ask 100-200m it's much more expensive then just put it for cleanup

Reactions: Tia

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like week ago. I don't understand why people put it for cleanup the most expensive things u can got 20-30m but for returning u can ask 100-200m it's much more expensive then just put it for cleanup
Sorry to see you have lost your soul stone and as alex says its probably been used as clean up points... have to say if some one asked me to pay 100-200m for the return of my stone i would rather re train the skill :eek:

Nai_msc

Adventurer
Sorry to see you have lost your soul stone and as alex says its probably been used as clean up points... have to say if some one asked me to pay 100-200m for the return of my stone i would rather re train the skill :eek:
there was Animal Taming, Ninjitsu, Alchemy, Animal Lore, Veterinary, Archery all was max. hard to retrain that

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you had a house on Europa, placed another house on Atlantic on the same account and lost all the Europa stuff?

There is a big message box that pops up warning about placing a house on another shard before you place a new house.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
there was Animal Taming, Ninjitsu, Alchemy, Animal Lore, Veterinary, Archery all was max. hard to retrain that
Buy a legacy or mythical token and train 5 skills to 90, that is the best advise I can give you.
The taming side will be harder ones to retrain but with time is possible,
Ninja has its moments it gets hard, but using skill on ring/brace you can overcome the thresholds and train it rather fast, Only high levels does it get slow.
Alchemy is not hard to train, just time and reagent consuming. You can train 0-GM in about an afternoon.

About asking for 100m or more for a soul stone, well most times when I house goes IDOC means the person is not going to come back, so why hold onto garbage as its no use to the IDOC person.....
Rarely do you get people coming back very soon after the house has fallen, most times years later which makes it justifiable to throw the stones to the bin for points.
Also not trying to be mean of anything, as DJAd said, you do get a pretty big warning telling you, you gonna be losing the house in the other shard so dont be salty about it, just read and be more careful next time.
Or even put your most valuables in your bank!