• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Identifying previously enhanced items?

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is there a way to tell if a piece has already been enhanced or not? I've done pieces and they didn't take on the color or get the name 'barbed' added to it....if I'm digging through a box of random armor, how can I tell?

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
There is a bug report about this problem on the official forum somewhere. The name of the item doesn’t always tell you.

Generally there are just tell tale signs. Armor, you can generally tell by the resist. If they’re all in the 20s it has been enhanced or if it shows luck 40.

If you have a specific piece you’re unsure of that you have seen on a vendor or something please show us and I’ll do my best to advise why I think it has/hasn’t been enhanced.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There is a bug report about this problem on the official forum somewhere. The name of the item doesn’t always tell you.

Generally there are just tell tale signs. Armor, you can generally tell by the resist. If they’re all in the 20s it has been enhanced or if it shows luck 40.

If you have a specific piece you’re unsure of that you have seen on a vendor or something please show us and I’ll do my best to advise why I think it has/hasn’t been enhanced.
You tell me man, this is a pair of arms I made awhile back but don't recall if I enhanced them or not!

arms.png

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
That’s easy, it has been enhanced with horned.
It’s exceptional crafted so normally I think 36 resist with armslore, that has total 51, and horned gives the 15 resist difference.

But you know, you won’t lose a charge or anything if you try to enhance a piece that has already been enhanced. You can attempt it with a forged tool then you can even put the charge back on the forged tool by using the tool a second time.

it’s only when a piece is on a vendor/auction safe that the issue requires a veteran player’s knowledge.

Last edited:

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That’s easy, it has been enhanced with horned.
It’s exceptional crafted so normally I think 36 resist with armslore, that has total 51, and horned gives the 15 resist difference.

But you know, you won’t lose a charge or anything if you try to enhance a piece that has already been enhanced. You can attempt it with a forged tool then you can even put the charge back on the forged tool by using the tool a second time.

it’s only when a piece is on a vendor/auction safe that the issue requires a veteran player’s knowledge.
Awesome man, thanks for the info!

Reactions: dvv