• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ideas needed on recreating this tree

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Help!

I found this great design and need to replicate it but I am stuck.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

(I thought I already posted this request...but don't see it... do do doo dooo)

T

Tazar

To me, it looks like a single pole from the house design menu as the trunk, then they used short hedges to build the green portions of the tree and covered each with a snowdrop for the color/texture. Deco with gold boxes, candles, etc.

It probably took a lot of ladder/goza work to build it.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Besides the clear idea that it involves our old friend the gaza mat... and deeded ladders, used as CASTLE size... I'd really love to see a non-lit picture of this one to be able to give an idea how to build it.

There are little extra tricks to make levels of decor that are not attached to something like this, like putting candles a full space in front, but it looks like it's part of the design. Or garland. Or big gems for decorations. I'd also use junipers, not hedges... not even being able to see a clear image.

Still... in all honesty, understanding things like this... its really best to do something a little more within your own unique style, not copy someone else's work.

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is a bit hard to see but to me it look like green champion flowers not hedges

T

Tazar

Maybe Campions over Hedges? there is a very block shaped pyramid to the design that really looks like short hedges to me.