• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Idea: About ideas....

D

davebobbit

Would it be ok if people started using the ideas forum for their "ideas" please?

Lately this place is getting overwhelmed with everyones suggestions of how they can solve all of UO's problems and to be honest, im not interested in those threads. Thats why I dont read the ideas forum.

In an ironic twist (link here for our friends across the pond ), I guess I've broken my own rule here by posting this message but I feel it was necessary to get my point across...

G

Nah.
Not enough vistors there.
Whats the Diff.

UOstratics should shrink the groups down.

Ideas Den and UO hall. Just 1.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Well ... it was an idea ...
probably better handled here :
(FAQ)
For compliments, complaints and comments about the moderation of these forums, please send an email to [email protected]. This email box is read by the entire administration staff for UO Stratics.