• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Request I'd like to transfer some gold to Seige

What is a fair transfer rate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brock

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I know actual transferring is not possible But I was wondering if we could make a deal. I was thinking a 3 to 1 type of deal would be fair. Let me know if I'm woefully mistaken.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
From what I've seen the average rate for Siege gold transfer is about 7 to 1 from most of the people who are willing to transfer gold like this.

Mikey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I Have a couple million plus some items on siege i can accept atl gold and norrington can broker if needed 697699373

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hail and well met. I am Igg A Pie. I play on Siege as a regular. the gold exchange rate can be all over the board sometimes. it really just depends on supply and demand. about a year ago it was 6 million prodo gold to 1 million siege gold, 6 to 1. I have seen it go as high as 10 to 1. as of late the market is around 8 to 1. and seems to be climbing slowly again. I have swapped out about 55 million siege gold and a few legacy tokens in the past 3 weeks for people at a rate of 8 to 1.

Mikey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I currently have 4.29m, ss frag token, charger of the fallen, and some banana colored hoachi's pigments 49 charges left let me know if you are interested 697699373 broker is welcome