• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'd like to commission an imbuer!

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!

My main char is in need of a little love, but having returned to UO after a break I'm not super rich as everyone else seems to have become!

My suit is a bit poo, but i'm happy enough to have a poo suit as I'm not PVPing.

Can anyone quote me how much it would be to produce a ring, brace, sleeves and gorget that have the following stats plz to see if it's possible and if/when i can afford!?

Total needed is:

Resists 22/53/28/34/13 (give or take a bit this will bring me to all 70s, but 65s would be fine for me!)
DCI 20-30% 30 would bring me to cap but i can live with 20-25 :eek:)
LMC 10-15% would be amazing!
DI 40-55%
FCR 1-2 would be awesome, but more of a luxury!
Mana regen 1-2 also would be lovely, but again a luxury!

Appreciate any insight anybody can provide,

many thanks,

Garm!

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I can imbue these things for you. I can make an estimation on costs and such as soon as I'm home - ca. 5 hrs. Shouldn't be to expensive as we can spread the properties and not go to max on most parts.
Does the armor have to be mediable?

Do you have ICQ? I'd send you a message then.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just took a look at the imbuing menu and it's no problem putting that together
The price for this job depends on several things:

1. Do you want to spread properties out over several item or do you want to maximize them on a few items? Advantage of the first appraoch would be, that we don't need special material. The advantage of the second, that it will leave you with free "property slots" on some items, allowing you to have further stuff added, now or later.
If we need special materials, you have to buy or farm them.

2. Relic Fragments. Again, depending on our approach concerning the spread or concentration of properties and if I should add the "luxuries", I will need somewhere between 7 and ca. 20 relic fragments for this. I can provide the them for 100k each or you bring them yourself or bring me items to unravel to relics. Your choice.

3. Powder of Fortifying. Should be around 350k to bring sleeves and gorget to 255 durability. Again I can provide these pr you bring your own.

4. Minor stuff. For basic imbuing materials like essences, residue, gems and my time (;)) I charge 50k.

So, all in all, if you buy the PoF and relics from me, I think we can get away with little over one million (1.1 or 1.2) if we do it the cheapest way and probably close to 10 mil if we max everything out and you have to buy all the special for it. Around 2.5 if you farm the materials.

I'd say you think about how much you want to spend for this, and then we'll see how to get the best bang for your buck :)

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just took a look at the imbuing menu and it's no problem putting that together
The price for this job depends on several things:

1. Do you want to spread properties out over several item or do you want to maximize them on a few items? Advantage of the first appraoch would be, that we don't need special material. The advantage of the second, that it will leave you with free "property slots" on some items, allowing you to have further stuff added, now or later.
If we need special materials, you have to buy or farm them.

2. Relic Fragments. Again, depending on our approach concerning the spread or concentration of properties and if I should add the "luxuries", I will need somewhere between 7 and ca. 20 relic fragments for this. I can provide the them for 100k each or you bring them yourself or bring me items to unravel to relics. Your choice.

3. Powder of Fortifying. Should be around 350k to bring sleeves and gorget to 255 durability. Again I can provide these pr you bring your own.

4. Minor stuff. For basic imbuing materials like essences, residue, gems and my time (;)) I charge 50k.

So, all in all, if you buy the PoF and relics from me, I think we can get away with little over one million (1.1 or 1.2) if we do it the cheapest way and probably close to 10 mil if we max everything out and you have to buy all the special for it. Around 2.5 if you farm the materials.

I'd say you think about how much you want to spend for this, and then we'll see how to get the best bang for your buck :)
Sorry merion thanks for your PM.

TBH in a spot of bother as i can't find any POFS anywhere. I guess I'll have to wait a little until i can source some... :(

ty.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As mentioned above, if you can't find PoFs, I can provide enough for the two pieces that need them, for only 350k.

Prices for PoF have been skyrocketing, so I think this is reasonable.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
350k to pof two items to max is cheaper than average :), yea prices on these cans have reallly gone only one way since september, upwards

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
350k to pof two items to max is cheaper than average :), yea prices on these cans have reallly gone only one way since september, upwards
Aye that's massively cheap!

I gotta farm a bit more gold and then I'll PM you if that's cool Merion?? Unles anyone wants to buy a 115 resist or a 120 taming scroll of me??

I guilded up with Frarc but, i have a charecter free if your still open to returning noobies?

Cheers again :eek:)

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's totally fine with me. Just contact me whenever you feel like it and we'll see what we can imbue for you.

And we're always open to returning noobies :)