• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'd like a bundle

Gameboy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So with THINKING about a second account. I wish, I wish for a bundle that would bundle:
Stygian Abyss
High Seas
Time of Legends
*clicks heels three times*

That's all. Thank you for your time.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just hang fire for a while ... with UO going F2P you will get all of this. Happy days.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually decided against opening an account the other day because I had to add on high seas,abyss,TOL......

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I think a bundle that included a 6 month time code with the expansions noted by @Gameboy would be a worthy idea. Two of my accounts do not have full set of all expansions, but I would upgrade if there was a little more incentive there. Even if only for a limited time, i.e. the annual anniversary month, Christmas time, something along those lines.