• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Icy in RL

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woke up this morning to the sound of sleet pounding my skylights. I would love my boss to tell me that he doesn't think that it'd be a good idea to drive in the weather. I'd sit at home all day and UO my brains out.

So...be honest, have you ever played hookie just to um...play Ultima Online? Be honest, heh.

G

Hooky?.. no, But I used to play while at work. I had dual monitors set up and would play all day.. lol.

S

slasherofveils

I just play in work too, lol.

one of the perks of being helpdesk

G

All the time!

I call in and take days off to play games...to read...to tie flies...to fish.

Life is too short to be a slave!

I

imported_Des

I never called in to play games, but if I called in from being actually sick, I would tend to play. I also take vacation days to sit around and play all day long!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I never called in to play games, but if I called in from being actually sick, I would tend to play. I also take vacation days to sit around and play all day long!

[/ QUOTE ]

The few times I take a vacation day that is what I do too. heh.

I

imported_Des

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The few times I take a vacation day that is what I do too. heh.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's good to unwind sometimes. Thinking about taking this Friday or next Friday off to do just that. lol

L

Lord Franklin

I've taken a few vacation days over the past 10 years to do it... how else could I stay up all night collecting rubble??

Franklin